10.08.2007

a serious addiction


I cannot get enough of this divinely, delicious drink. Seriously, I have a problem. I have taken to drinking it from sunrise to sunset. If I only have one bottle in the fridge I allow no one else to drink it. If I have 2 or more bottles in the fridge I'll share but I control the amounts people drink. This is like gold to me.

If you love lemonade and haven't tried Simply Lemonade, you must drop what you are doing immediately and get yourself to the store. Try Target first. At the grocery store a bottle will cost you a little over $3.00. On Saturday I got 3 bottles (bought them out) for under $2.00 a bottle. I need to get back today and see if they restocked since out of the 3 bottles I only have a 1/4 of a bottle left - I told you I have a problem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never tried the lemonade (although I definitely will now!) but I must say I am totally addicted to the Simply Orange Juice! Every time we leave California and come back home to Utah, I use the Simply OJ to ease me back into oj concentrate (which tastes like citric garbage compared to Grandma Baker's orange juice!) I foresee major problems once I try the lemonade!!

ps. Peeps are definitely a favorite! I get sick on those every Easter! :)