This was the area that I was most disappointed with. These pictures were taken before the entrance was complete and some things got taken away or added but it still never worked for me. The entrance to a party should have some WOW going for it and this entrance did not. I just didn't have any great ideas for it. I also kept comparing it to our last Halloween party and the entrance we had for it (see next 3 pictures) Once it got dark and candles were lit it was ok but next year I'm working harder on this area.
Every person or couple had a bag with their names(s) on it. The bags contained drink tags (to keep track of their glass all night), costume contest ballot and pencils. Again, I loved the last party so much better with the burlap bags I made but I guess I should just get over it - the party is done.
No comments:
Post a Comment