1.15.2008

quick update...

Here is the latest...

  • You are all painfully aware that we got a new computer and now do nothing but make highly embarrassing videos and take crazy pictures.
  • I gave my Stake Conference talk last Saturday and now my sick, flu like stomachache that I had for 3 weeks is gone.
  • Sunday, Derek was called to serve on the High Council at church.
  • I am in the process of packing up my whole kitchen so that Derek and I can demolish it this Saturday.  We are completely gutting it so that work can start Monday on the new kitchen.  This will mean one of two things - you will not see posts from me for awhile because I will be busy with kitchen jive or you will see numerous posts from me because I will use the blog as my outlet for all the stress the kitchen will cause.
  • The kids are all healthy and happy.  Megan is getting ready to start Road Shows, Emily is busy enjoying tweendom, Nate is loving the Wii from Santa, Luke is always busy making us laugh.
That is all I can think of at the moment.  No, I still have not downloaded pictures but I will (eventually)  I will try to get back to posting more then crazy videos soon.

4 comments:

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

Wow- busy busy busy. When do you have time to plan all your parties? And what party do you have coming up next?
Glad to hear your talk went well, everyone is healthy and happy.
Need pics please.

Hermana Law said...

So what are you doing to the kitchen? I want pictures of the work when finished. Way to go on the talk you are brave.

Stacy W. said...

I just found your blog on Aimee D.'s blog and didn't know you had one! It is so cute and that is a truely hilarous post of "popcorn popping" thanks for sharing and making me chuckle. -hope the kitchen demo goes ok.- Stacy

Jodi said...

You'll have to take LOTS of pictures so that we can see the kitchen progression. Good luck with that - I can't wait to see it!