6.26.2008

happy 15th




I couldn't have said it better then this song.

15 things I love about my hubby...

1.  married me in spite of a sometimes rocky courtship
2.  has worked to make our marriage almost completely non rocky
3.  is one of the most understanding people I know
4.  constantly finds the bright side of things and helps me to do the same (I'm just not near as good at it as he is)
5.  keeps me and and the kids laughing - he makes family life totally fun
6.  works hard at both work and church
7.  is an amazing dad
8.  sees the good in everyone
9.  goes along with all my hair brained party ideas and now even joins in on the planning and execution 
10. is thoughtful and constantly thinking of others feelings
11. is helpful around the house
12. dishes out lots of hugs and kisses to me and the kids
13. doesn't freak out when I start loading the garage with Halloween props in the middle of June
14. knows how to balance all the commitments he has with work and church so that his family doesn't suffer
15. is ok with $100 in roaming charges so that he can call me each night while he is away in Mexico to see how the kids and I are doing.

I'm so lucky I'm in love with my best friend!


4 comments:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Awwwww. Happy Anniversary!

Lauren said...

Happy anniversary! I am just about done with your blanket, yay! :)

janae said...

ooooooh, what a great song!! I'm so going to use that to make a movie for Samuel for our anniversary in August!

mae mae said...

Happy anniversary! I love that wedding picture!