Shhh! Don't tell anyone - I stoled (stole? stold?) this picture from Kari, our Young Women's president at church. I'm sure it's illegal and she is probably contacting her lawyers right now as I type this. It's the chance I must take so that I can document Megan and Emily's adventures to Girls Camp
I am so thankful for amazing leaders that do so much each year to provide these girls with such a great trip. They give up a lot of time away from family and give up even more precious sleep time while they are away at camp.
Back to the stolen picture...if the cops come looking for me I need a hideout. Anyone willing to take in a fugitive of the law?

5 comments:
I'll take you in as long as Derek comes too...it's been too long since we've seen you guys!
this is a totally Random Thought. Have you ever thought of starting a separate blog just for your party throwing endeavors? And one for your incredible cupcakes?
And I have a question for you. I tried making these cinnamon roll beehive desserts for the activity girls in my ward to go along with the 6 Be's lesson. I didn't have much luck, they kind of fell over on themselves. . . any suggestions?
You are welcome to hide out at my place!! I would LOVE visitors ... I mean fugitives. :)
You rebel, you! Of course you are always welcome here. I loved your stinky manure story.
I'm looking at that picture trying to recognize anybody! I see Maunia and Megan and Annie (and Denise) Loy, where is Emily? I'm sure I know these girls but they are all so old!
Post a Comment