8.06.2008

a family of 6 and a scooter named stella


So here is my plan...

Buy 2 of these cute Stella Scooters (which are available everywhere but California - small problem) add the side car and our family is good to go.  1 adult and 1 of the girls on each of the scooters with the little boys in the side cars.

90 miles to the gallon.  The wind blowing in our hair. Traveling as a family without the gas guzzler Suburban. It's a good idea, right?  I'll even let Derek get a more manly color like black or avocado green - nice of me, huh?

This is going on my wish list to Santa.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I LOVE scooters...we have 2 of them and they are always being used! I love the mpg...especially when gas is $4.19 a gallon!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Why is it that I can totally picture you rollin' the streets on that cute little sweetie Scooter?!