8.01.2008

hgtv brigham edition

While in St George we took a tour of some of the historical sites.  We stopped off at Brigham Young's winter home and I found some decorating ideas that I love. 
I want pillows like this.  Well, not just like this but pillows that say "rest"  I would like a more modern spin on the pillow.  It seems so relaxing to walk into your bedroom and see these pillows.  I may try to work up a design for pillows of my own and it add it to my already too long list of things I'll never get to.
I was dying over this dresser.  If I could have hefted this on my back and walked out of the house without being noticed I may have tried to swipe it.  I love anything with letters or numbers on it.  If we ever decide to buy a dresser for our room or the kids rooms it will end up with numbers on it just like this beauty.
I liked this idea as well.  It is a little prayer stool that sat next to Brigham's bed.  It sure would make kneeling down for prayer more comfortable plus it acts as a visual reminder to say your prayers.  I plan to keep my eyes peeled for something similar.

2 comments:

Deanne said...

I want that prayer stool! Those are great ideas. I can't wait to see your spin on them.

Hermana Law said...

Hey you were about a blockk from my mom's house. I love visiting there. We went to his salt lake house this summer.