I sat down at the computer to post pictures from Homecoming but I am so beyond tired I just can't make myself do it at the moment. So here is my lazy mans solution...click on this link to see all the pictures Megan posted of Homecoming. There will be no fabulous commentary on the photos but you'll at least get to see something.
Eventually I'll have to post pictures here since this blog gets turned into a memory book but for now it just isn't happening.
I will give you a brief rundown on the night though so the pictures make some sense.
*getting ready for the dance with friends
*a game of air hockey while waiting for dates
*7 couples
*pictures at the local lake
*homemade (and incredibly creative) corsages and boutonnieres
*dinner at Ruby's
*shennanigan's at the mall
playing in the Disney Store
trying out the cars parked inside the mall
taking a seat on the floor in the middle of the mall for a rousing game of "down by the banks"
impromptu modeling
*actual Homecoming Dance - no pictures of this event though
*after dance hang-out session for some food and pool/spa action

No comments:
Post a Comment