9.25.2010

homecoming

NOTE:  Pictures added 9/30

Tonight Megan is off to the Homecoming dance.  Can't wait for her to come home so we can hear all about it and see pictures.  

Here is a quick photo of Megan and her date (once she brings the camera home I'll post more) but this can at least satisfy grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. for the time being.













Take a look at their corsage and boutonniere.  They, along with the group of kids they went with decided to hand make their "flowers" instead of buying them - best idea ever!!  The creativity exhibited was fantastic (I'll post pictures once I have the camera back)







Meg and Austin made theirs using the crime scene tape from Austin's invite to the dance.  They worked on them themselves, rolling the crime scene tape up into roses.  Megan also added a little pipe cleaner parrot for some added punch. Cute, creative and they recycled!  




A few photos from the pre dance activities.

Dinner at Ruby's

 

Hanging out the Disney Store in the mall - playing around and taking pictures.





I love these next shots of the kids plopping down in the middle of the mall to play games.  




And of course, the night wouldn't be complete without all the girls heading to the bathroom at once.  I love that they documented it!



3 comments:

Chelsea & Davis said...

so i absolutely love the idea of making your own.. soo adorable!! megan is a complete hottie!! Also i love reading your blog.. it keeps me entertained :D

Lauren said...

Beautiful!

Lindsie said...

Great spirit; great costumes; super cute people!