My apologies for the photo overload of this post but these kids are just too cute to not share.
Meg's friend Abbie has a great sense of style...a cute, fun indie vibe. I was wanting to practice my photography and I knew she'd be a good one to shoot cause she wouldn't expect perfection from me and she likes things a bit quirky and off beat - we'd be perfect together.
We didn't actually end up doing the shoot I envision for her (centered around music - her love, that shoot will happen soon) but we did get some cute shots of her as we walked around San Juan Capistrano.
Abbie (and Megan for that matter) are into a 70's type of editing for photos so thats what I went with. I think the look and feel of this photos totally captures who Abbie is...cute & fun with a bit of edge.
picture below is one of my favorites...
another favorite below (I have come to realize when I look at pictures I've taken I gravitate toward the detail shots. I think I like the little glimpse they give you of who the person is and they leave you wanting to know more about them)
I also did a shoot with Megan because she need photos of herself for a recognition night at church (more on that later) We went to a tick and rattlesnake infested field right by home and had a great time.
I love the picture below but it leaves me feeling a little sad...soon she'll be packed up and heading off to college. Miss her already!
Did I mention that in addition to ticks and rattlesnakes there were thorns...lots of them!! Gotta love this candid shot of Megan pulling some of those thorny buggers out of her body.
I got to go back to that neighborhood field and shoot another of Megan's friends...Travis. Unfortunatley most of the photos we snapped were lost. They were on the CF card when we got home but they would not download onto the computer. Eventually they were lost on the card as well. Not sure how we messed that all up. We ended up with only about 15 or so photos.
So here's a few of handsome Travis. The girls at BYU are gonna love him!
























4 comments:
You got some great shotst!!! :)
i love these!
I am LOVING that picture of Megan with the teddy bear in one hand and the suitcase in the other. It could really have a deep meaning...a make-your-mom-cry-leaving-the-nest kind of meaning!! LOVE IT!! You are amazing behind that camera, girl.
Great pictures One of your many talents. I know that bear!!! WE want you to take Garin's pictures for senior announcements,PLEASE!!!!
Post a Comment