The girls and I packed up the suburban this morning around midnight and hauled ourselves to the movie theater to get in line for the final installment of Harry Potter.
We hung out in the back of the car looking all sketchy while we sat in the parking lot until about 1:15am. We then went into the theater to find out from a manager where our line would be lining up.
The picture below is our no nose tribute to the dark wizard himself...Voldy.
Once we knew were to line up & a few more kids showed up they all hunkered down on the cold hard cement to talk about Harry Potter into the wee hours of the morning. I, not being willing to sleep on cement, took to the comfort (haha) of my suburban.
After my two and a half hours of sleep (honestly, I'm too old for this) I awoke to a sidewalk full of slumbering kids. I'm not sure how they could sleep...it was cold and wet. The world decided to send rain today (or maybe it's dementors)
I left them to sleep for 20 minutes while I ran to pick up cereal and milk. They are currently all up, enjoying breakfast and chatting with all the other Harry Potter crazies that joined the lines while we slept.
We'll see how the next 14 hours go. I'm hoping that we'll be awake when the movie actually starts.






1 comment:
You guys are so awesome. In a crazy sort of way. Or perhaps, you guys are so crazy. In an awesome sort of way. I'm so glad you took pictures!
Post a Comment