We'll be on our way to the Yucatan Peninsula.

We are all way excited for this trip. The kids are gearing up for their first plane ride (I'm not thrilled about that part of the trip but I'll manage)
We will be visiting the areas that are South of the little island (Cozumel) that is in the map above in the Caribbean Ocean near Tulum.
Some of our plans...
*visit an orphanage in Cozumel to work and play with the kids (if anyone is interested in donating needed items for the orphanage please check out the wish list page on their site to see what they need. We would prefer to take clothes items so that we can travel as lightly as possible. We can pick stuff up (assuming you are fairly close) or you can send it to us. If you want to donate email us or leave a comment)
*zip line (assuming we convince Luke that he wants to do it)
*enjoy the beautiful beaches and the even more beautiful water
*and more
I'm looking forward to this last little hurrah before we head back to school on September 2nd.

3 comments:
I am so jealous!!! That sounds like so much fun! How about you send Megan up here to tend my kids, and I go along as if I were your daughter???
this has nothing to do with your trip. . . which I am seriously envious of. . .but have you seen these plaques at http://madisonenvy.com/item_62/Chandelier-Tin-Wall-Plaques.htm
you might really like them. . . I thought they were real cool.
have fun on your trip
Sounds like a great trip - I'm so jealous!! I would love to be packing up and heading off to Mexico! Jeff served his mission there and we have always wanted to take the kids. Have a great time!
Post a Comment